While surfing Vimeo this evening, I noticed the #1 staff pick was a video titled "Summer." Obviously, I was a bit confused as the winter months are slowly creeping in. Intrigued I finally clicked on it and watched it once...or twice (not to be a spoiler but it is one of the coolest wedding videos I have ever seen). Then I watched a video titled "Fall," then "Winter," and finally, "Spring." I was taken with each video's unique, crisp images, movement and overall composition. The team at Gnarley Bay Productions, Inc. puts together some very creative, often touching, short films. I suggest you check out all of them on their Vimeo channel, you won't be disappointed.
summer. from gnarly bay productions, Inc. on Vimeo.
fall. from gnarly bay productions, Inc. on Vimeo.
While I enjoyed them all, especially the "seasonal" videos, I also thought the "Finding Forever" was adventurous and very cool.
//finding forever// from gnarly bay productions, Inc. on Vimeo.
Wow, there's pretty much no chance of frowning after watching those.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Paul! They're great.
ReplyDelete