Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friendship Gems.

After graduation, two friends and I became attached to the idea of friendship bracelets when we went our separate ways. When we'd get together on mini-vacations or reunions, we'd look in street vendor's carts, gift shops and online for the right wrist adornment. We knew little hand knotted bracelets would be the perfect reminder of each other. We finally found our perfect friendship accessory after months of searching -- shipped all the way from Californ.I.A.

However, while surfing the web today, I came across gemmy bracelets (literally), that take the standard handmade friendship bracelet up a notch. I think my friends and I will have to look into investing into the dazzling, handmade accessories by Frieda and Nellie. Sophisticated and funky, the bracelets are put together with a bit of vintage charm! See for yourself below and check out the Frieda and Nellie website for many more great products!

(photos via Frieda and Nellie)


No comments:

Post a Comment