Monday, December 20, 2010

Hard Working Lady.

Nearly a month since I have lived "the LoveLY life." It's true, I've neglected the blog for a bit. Alas, I am back in action scouring the web for wonderful things. A friend of mine shared a cool website with me today (www.notcot.com). Which is where my inspiration came from for this post. Surfing through many of the posts on the site, I came across one about a painter that caught my eye. I further investigated and knew I had to share.

Kelly Reemtsen, a former Chippewa (Fire up Chips! -- for all you Central Michigan University current students and grads), is a talented artist whose paintings should be in the homes of every hard working lady. She combines lovely, colorful dresses with power tools to create quite the image. I'm a fan, so if you're looking for a last minute Christmas or Birthday gift for me, here are a few of my favorites.


"Always Putting Out Fires"

"She Has It"

"Pieces of You"



Check out these plus many more awesome paintings at Kelly's website

Photos via here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment