Saturday, April 2, 2011

Computers Dressed to Impress.

Homemade tah-mah-toe soup (like how I spelled that?), pizza, ice cold Coca Cola, Final Four coverage and a little online shopping are the perfect ingredients for a lazy Saturday evening.

I'm on the hunt for a new laptop case that isn't too bulky, extremely colorful and easy to travel with -- hence online shopping being one of the ingredients above.  My search has taken me across the web, but I've had no success yet. So, if you have suggestions, let me know!

However, I've come across some very creative techy and stylish accessories thanks to Etsy.com, that I had to share. One of my favorite discoveries is a laptop sleeve (there are also iPad cases) in the Finders and Keepers Shop of Etsy.  A perfectly pressed oxford wrapped up in a sweater is sure to make any laptop look good. It could be classified as preppy or hipster, depending how you look at it but, either way it'd be sure to turn some heads in the office or airport terminal.

10 points for creativity! I wish my computer could dress to impress in one of these sweater/shirt combos, but I'd rather my little Dell be in a little black dress.

Check out all of the great accessories on Finders and Keepers page.




 (photos via Finders and Keepers)

2 comments: