I'll blame it on the winter blues combined with a book my sister gave me last Christmas,
"The New York Times 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA and Canada", and a bit of New Year's resolution revolution for a newly formed idea that I'll be starting in 2013 --
12 by 13 (12x13). This personal travel project will help me get to 12 new places, one location per month, by the end of 2013.
Locations are TBD, ranging from close to home, to ocean lines and mountain skies. A few tickets are already booked and other road-trips planned.* But, I'm open to suggestions!
So, tell me where are the must see places, familiar and old faces, best eats and beats? Help me pick 12 new places to make up one LoveLY year!
*All weekend get-aways.
This lovely graphic brought to you by Caitlin T.
That is a good graphic.
ReplyDeleteGood idea too.
No response LY?
Delete- Caitlin
Nashville!
ReplyDelete- Lauren
I like that idea! Want to join?! Maybe we can wrangle up some cowboy boots this trip and put those Austin square dance lessons to use!
DeleteI want to go to Nashville.
Delete- Caitlin
Saint Louis!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll even have a free place to stay and an excellent tour guide :)
Oooh! That sounds perfect and it is only a drive away! I may come see you in the spring!
Delete