Friday, February 19, 2010

Advertising Hit.

I love getting on different advertising agencies websites to see who their clients are, what case studies they have performed and overall, just what the look and feel of the agency as a whole is. I've found a lot of dream agencies that I would love to work for by surfing the web. So, with that, allow me to introduce you to Droga5.


Droga5 is "an advertising agency devoted to the brands that will shape the 21st century." I don't think they could describe themselves better. Their clients include:

  • Unicef
  • Puma
  • Rhapsody
  • Microsoft
  • Method
  • And many more...

Check out this ad they did for Puma. I absolutely LOVE it. A bunch of British guys declaring their love for football at a pub, what could be better?

Finally, I will leave you with a feature that I really like about their website -- the "Stuff" section. They spotlight employees creativity and personalities. The "Life of Quinn" is hilarious, I encourage you to check it out. This is definitely one of my favorite advertising agency websites, lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment