If you were to come into my kitchen at this very moment, you might notice the big silver fruit bowl that sits on the counter. While, I wish that I could say that is full of an assortment of fruit that I munch on in the morning and snack times, it is not (sorry mom :-/). There is, however, one bushel of bananas. Hmmm. Sounds delicious. No, not really, they are very brown. If I knew how to make banana bread then I would, but I don't.
Where am I going with this? DJ Neff has designed this viral campaign for Chiquita Bannanas. I can't get enough of it. It is super creative and fun. He has transformed the traditional blue and yellow stickers into an assortment of crazy little faces, really bringing the fruits to life. Hopefully, you'll see the stickers out an about at the grocery store. Read up more on the campaign which includes a video game on the Chiquita website.
(Image from DesignBoom.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment