Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh Canada.

So, if any of you know me, you know that I enjoy the Olympics. Usually, not always for the sports. A huge part of me dreams to be able to work for NBC sports, mainly so I could travel the world like every two years. Ok, no the real reason -- so that I could make video montages and inspirational highlights to play in between the events. When NBC shows those interviews with the athletes and artsy shots of the homes where they live and venues where they practice, accompanied by Coldplay music, my heart melts.

Take this one (it was on my favorite blog Holy Kaw!), Tom Brokaw's voice explaining the special relationship between Canada and the United States, you really can't help but listen and love, right?





I'm telling you NBC, your features between the games are what get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment