First of all, you wouldnt believe how awkward I feel sitting in a cyber cafe blogging right now. Is that weird? I had to waste some time before class. So, of course, I choose to come sit on the computer. I would have sat outside if it weren't freezing. OK it's only 53 degrees, but still. Stumbling across an article called "The MIA Project" warmed me right up or at least had me dreaming of Miami. The photographers and painters; Ian O'Connor, Frankie Galland, and Taylor Kienholz have done an awesome job.
I went to Ian O'Connor's website after reading the article about "The MIA Project" and I love the images he produces. It's no wonder he has done work for clients such as Hurley, Element, Zoo York, Quicksilver, Adio, etc. (Check out his site and enjoy the photos).
(Photos and rest of the story via none other than: Cool Hunting)
No comments:
Post a Comment