Thursday, April 29, 2010

Glam Graphic Designs.

This morning I was checking out Fast Company. It has become a bit of a habit. I was looking at some pictures that were posted of work by "8 British Rising Graphic Artists." As I was clicking through, one artists' work in particular caught my eye.

Erin Petson illustrates images that look like they belong in some sort of fashion magazine. Maybe that is why I was so drawn to them? I think the "about" section on her website describes her creations the best, "her subjects have a mystical energy that is ethereal and edgy."

She has an abundant amount of work that will please your eyes. Below are some of my favorites from a few of her different collections.







(Images are from Erin Petson's website. Take a minute to check out her work and the store where you can buy some of the things she creates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment