Today I was cruising around the campuses. It's nice out -- feels like summer -- and I was feeling like a bike ride. As I was cruising around in my jorts and shades I turned on Pandora (Kid Cudi station because that was the mood I was in, obviously). This song came on called "Love Song" by K-OS. I haven't heard of K-OS before but it was fitting he was on the Kid Cudi station because he's a mix of rock, pop, rap, soul...you name it and it is the kind of music you want to blare while riding on a warm day with all the windows down in your car.
K-OS' real name is Kevin Brereton and he orginates from Canada. He is not new on the music scene by any means. The bio on his website describes him as being "a genuine, neo cross over rap 'n roller." He's a creative guy. I'm really liking his stuff. Not to mention, I think his website is super cool. Check it out for a minute if you get a chance.
So, if you're out cruising this weekend with your shades on and headphones in, tune into K-OS. Below are some of favorite songs of his.
K-OS website
K-OS' real name is Kevin Brereton and he orginates from Canada. He is not new on the music scene by any means. The bio on his website describes him as being "a genuine, neo cross over rap 'n roller." He's a creative guy. I'm really liking his stuff. Not to mention, I think his website is super cool. Check it out for a minute if you get a chance.
So, if you're out cruising this weekend with your shades on and headphones in, tune into K-OS. Below are some of favorite songs of his.
K-OS website
No comments:
Post a Comment