I was looking at AdAge today, a publication and website filled with information for marketers and those generally interested in the media world. It was an older issue from the end of July and had the small agency awards listed with descriptions and stories. I was consumed with reading about what big clients, ideas and deliverables advertising and design agencies made up of 100 people or less were able to accomplish. This led me to do some investigative work, searching for other powerful, creative and interesting smaller agencies around the globe.
What'd I come up with? A design agency's whose name proves being small is definitely their thing, Welikesmall (almost looks German, doesn't it?). They have clients ranging from Quicksilver to HP and have produced a lot of great work from what I can tell. Clients aren't the only people Welikesmall make one of a kind projects and designs for. The agency put together an "I-Pod Wall" that can be found within their Salt Lake City, Utah office. You can read how they technically did it on their blog. They seem like a pretty creative bunch of people at Welikesmall and just got to prove you don't always have to be big to do big things.
The iPod Wall from welikesmall on Vimeo.
(Image via Fubiz)
No comments:
Post a Comment