While we're on the brink of Wednesday, there is still time to give some Tuesday Two Cents -- a little something to add some value to your internet surfing this week.
Kendi Everyday is my new favorite fashion blog and you must check it out when you get a chance. J. Crew should seriously consider hiring the the creative and chic, Southern lady, Kendi to blog for them. Her posts are short and sweet, clever and engaging. She updates readers on outfits she's wearing and where they can get similar looks. I'd describe her style, apart from being impeccable, as a perfect balance of classic and funk. You may even see an outfit on her blog that you can be inspired by or mimic with pieces of your own!
Don't be fooled. It's more than just pictures of outfits. She's created an awesome concept called 30 for 30. Basically, what she does and encourages readers to do is pick 30 items from your closet, remix them into 30 different outfits and don't shop for 30 days! What an idea, huh?! She just finished her fourth 30 for 30 challenge (one for each season!) and I must say, she has inspired me to try the 30 for 30 challenge, I'll keep you posted on my progress!
In the meantime while I'm figuring out what pieces of my wardrobe are going to make up my 30 for 30, make sure to stop by Kendi Everyday and get inspired, yourself!
Same Pink J. Crew Shirt worn in various ways.
(Photos via Kendi Everyday)
No comments:
Post a Comment