Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Art of Packing.

Hello 2012. Long time no blog! August 20th was the last entry?! New year, new blog entries!

It just so happens I stumbled upon a great animation created for Diane von Furstenburg by Luis Aguirre. The short video filled with great color combinations, graphics and transitions, is all about the art of packing (and traveling) -- both of which (besides blogging) are goals of mine in the New Year. Who doesn't love an adventure to a new place and an efficiently packed bag full of necessities?

It's a timely video for me, as I just got back from a trip (my luggage not so effectively or efficiently packed, you can ask the guys I was visiting) and am in the very process of planning many more! Diane mentions at the very end that she always packs colored pencils and hiking boots. I'll have to note that for my upcoming trips, typically I only have number two pencils and leopard print flats.

Where are you headed this year? And what will you pack!?

No comments:

Post a Comment