findings from the web that make life a little more lovely.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Barcode Art.
I've slacked on the blogging, lately (well in comparison to last week). However, my friends that doesn't mean that I don't have anything to share.
I found a great little gem the other night that I thought was pretty unique. The images will have you looking at barcodes in a whole different light! How would you make the standard barcode, on almost everything, stand out?
Story, description and more images at WebUrbanist.com. Check it OUT!
Cool collection of Barcode Art. I've been distorting barcodes for fun since 2001. Check out my barcode art that is compatible with scanning technology. http://www.barcodeart.com
Scott, You have great work! I've actually seen some of it before. When I was looking around at barcode art your stuff definitely popped up a lot! Loved the feature on ABC news, as well.
Cool collection of Barcode Art. I've been distorting barcodes for fun since 2001. Check out my barcode art that is compatible with scanning technology.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.barcodeart.com
Scott,
ReplyDeleteYou have great work! I've actually seen some of it before. When I was looking around at barcode art your stuff definitely popped up a lot! Loved the feature on ABC news, as well.