Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kick, Push, Coasting All Over the World.

Isenseven is a snowboard video production company based in Munich, Germany. I stumbled across a clip from their upcoming video "Let's Go Get Lost." I like the sounds of the video. Now, I cannot say that I am a snowboarder or a skateboarder and those of you reading this may not be either. But, this clip from Isenseven is visually stimulating and if you like foreign cities and fun, you'll enjoy. The group filmed in locations like Munich, Berlin, New York City, Tokyo, Bejing, Portland and Barcelona.

P.S. My favorite shot in the video is, at the 2:47 minute marker, of the guy in the "sweet" sweatshirt juggling water balloons.



Isenseven - TIMES from Vincent Urban on Vimeo.

(found @ Fubiz.net)

Interested in learning more about Isenseven, check out their official site, facebook or myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment