Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Light Graffiti.

Light graffiti sometimes referred to as light painting is a technique that artists are able to achieve through photography (and photoshop in some cases). A slow shutter speed is able to caputure the light that is painted in front of the lense. I am by no means a pro at this technique but I have a pretty good understanding of it due to a black and white photography class that I took last year. I think light graffiti is so awesome and I came across this photographer who is worth checking out -- Michael Bosanko. Make sure you look at some of the work on his website or google image his name!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get it at all until the last 30 seconds of the YouTube video, and then, when you see the final product, it's pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty amazing. You've seen the background on my twitter page -- that is light graffiti.

    ReplyDelete