Thursday, February 24, 2011

Live the Language. Love the Language.

I will always have the travel bug. There is nothing like a good adventure or visit to a new place. With the wide variety of awesome spots in the world to visit, sometimes a trip to new location can mean becoming accustomed to a new language -- often times an intimidating or confusing experience (honestly, I think it only adds to the excitement!).

Luckily, Education First, "a company centered around language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs," has a new marketing campaign "Live the Language." The campaign makes me want to not only jump on a transatlantic flight back over to Europe but, also crack open a multilingual dictionary. The digital shorts are enjoyable, fresh and kind of cute. Check them out below, maybe they'll inspire you to head to London, Paris, Barcelona or Beijing!



EF - Live The Language - London from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.


EF - Live The Language - Paris from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.


EF - Live The Language - Barcelona from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.


EF - Live The Language - Beijing from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I have a feeling that I may have contributed to this post. Those people are far more care-free and better looking than I, but fun videos nonetheless :D

    ReplyDelete