The snow is upon us ladies and gentlemen! The anticipated winter weather that is absolutely all the buzz on Twitter, Facebook and various mass media outlets is waiting right at the front door. It can stand there for awhile, I'm not looking to entertain this guest right now. Don't get me wrong I LOVE snow. Absnowlutely. But, today all the chitter and chatter about it had me thinking of all the [warm] places on my list of "Places to Go."
This list of places I've compiled is vast and I have a lot of world I want to see. However, while researching tonight I stumbled upon a spot that I wouldn't mind hopping a flight to tomorrow. I think the only thing stopping me is...THE SNOW.
Check out the Four Seasons in Bora Bora -- it is the newest addition to my list of future adventures. Not too shabby. Maybe I could even pencil in a stop to Hawaii and Tahiti while I'm in the Polynesian neighborhood.
Where are YOUR dream spots to visit? Any place warm on the list?
(See even more great photos at the Four Seasons)
You and Peg are cut from the same cloth-- next time you are here I am sure she would love to show you the pics from her and my dad's trip awhile back. Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete