Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Very Vibrant Volvo.

If I was in the market for a new vehicle, I think I would want it to be a very vibrant Volvo (what a tongue twister!). Actually, I think I would want a car that is a continual blank canvas for different artists to create murals on constantly. It just so happens, Volvo conducted a little art project (I wish I could buy and drive the finished product(s) -- it'd really make heads turn). On February 9th through the 13th, 10 artists were given a white S60 Volvo. Each had a half day to transform the car and canvas behind it into a work of art.

Check out the time-lapse video below -- very cool. When you're done watching head to the Volvo Art Session website, to get more details about the artistic endeavor, see photos and learn more about the artists that participated.








(photos via fubiz.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment