When I came across a recent Pictory showcase "Platonic Love Stories" thankfulness, hit me again. I've blogged about Pictory before - it is a site worthy of an abundance of recognition. There is something about the site that I can't put into words. So, luckily the photo captions do it for me. Pump up the volume of your favorite soundtrack on your iTunes and explore the site. I promise it is better than watching TV.
One of my favorite captions from "Platonic Love Stories" showcase reads; "My dearest friend lives 70 miles away, but I make the trip at least once a week. Why? Because, if you had
someone who was willing to stay out past her curfew to listen to you cry about your latest heartbreak, who would randomly text you to ask if you want food brought to you, who prayed for your well-being, who shelled out good money to go see bad shows with you, and who whole-heartedly cared for you, well, you’d be just as inclined as I am to make those drives."
How true is that? So, readers what do you love about your friends?
Here's my own little spin on Pictory's showcase.

"Make new friends,

But keep the old,

Some are silver,


The others gold"
Someday I'll have all of my friends in one photo -- with not a one of you missing. That'd be amazing.
I am not in any of the photos LY and it breaks my heart.
ReplyDelete-Hoov