Monday, February 28, 2011

This Spade is an Ace.

I am absolutely itching for spring! I know it is only March, but it feels like the snow is NEVER going to melt and old man winter is going to hang out for as long as possible. Not only am I excited for the warmer weather to start blowing in but all the things that come along with it -- from new clothes to trips spanning the east coast and western frontier.


Kate Spade New York's spring collection is a breath of fresh air and there isn't a piece I don't love. But the all the items aren't necessarily helping subdue my spring fever (or antsy-ness, whatever you prefer calling it). I'd give anything to shed my black and grey color palette for the lively hues the Katie Spade clothing and accessories possess.

P.S. They have a great ad campaign out right now, live colorfully, but more on that tomorrow. For now enjoy some of my favorite pieces from the spring collection, below.

(Tipsy Flat)





No comments:

Post a Comment