That being said, every city has their hustle and bustle. Every person who hails a cab, rides the train, shops on the ‘famed’ streets or stops to watch a street performer gives the city energy, a sense of life. I recently traveled to DC to visit some friends this past weekend. Never in my life have I seen so many people taking advantage of the comfortable temps by running around the city, almost making me want to join them for a mini marathon... almost. Every major city is different from the next, whether it be the architecture, people or events happening in the city.
I was fascinated when I found this video called “The Beat of New York”. With just music accompanying these images, it felt like I was standing on the platform waiting for the subway or sitting next to the street performer. When I watched this video it made me realize it’s the people and the actions going on in New York (or whatever city it may be) that makes the city, not just the buildings and landscape surrounding the city limits.
So who wants to head to New York!!?
THE BEAT OF NEW YORK from tim hahne on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment