Monday, January 17, 2011

Sun City Picture House.

The earthquake that took place in Haiti nearly a year ago had catastrophic effects, which are still felt by the people of the country to this day. The volunteering hands, kind hearts and numerous donations, I am sure, helped to soothe the pain somewhat and hopefully, slowly but surely, continue to do so.

In all honesty, I haven't thought about Haiti in awhile. However, that changed this evening when I clicked, SUN CITY PICTURE HOUSE. SUN CITY PICTURE HOUSE, a 27 minute documentary, was thoughtfully produced and shares an inspiring story of a group of people's desire to bring light to a city. The description simply read, "Please share this video so that others can see Hope in Haiti." So, I'm sharing it with you. Take some time to watch and pass it along.

SUN CITY PICTURE HOUSE from David Darg & Bryn Mooser on Vimeo.




1 comment: